would anybody...........

tankglh21
10+ year member

ok so here is my predicament. i am looking for an ipod, sub, and amp.

the ipod just has to be atleast 8 gigs or better. i will use any color thats offered to me.

i am looking for an re 18mx

and for the amp, i am not too picky looking for something around 3000rms

the problem is that i dont have money for all that upfront. is there anybody out there that would wanna sell stuff to me on payment plans? i dont have any refs on here, but i can talk to them over the phone and send money until stuff is paid for and then once i have it all paid for, ship it to me.

i would like to start one thing at a time like with the re 18mx.i dunno. lemme know whatcha think. i just need to figure something out

i was seeing if anyone had any of that stuff, and if they did..... ask them to hold it until i sent all the money for it. and i got mad and hit the submit button a bunch so thats why it posted twice. no need to call me a retart or whatever

i dont see a problem if the payoff is quick. if i had something lying around i would take a couple payments. must give it a time frame though. like 2 weeks or 4 weeks etc so people arent held up from selling the item.

edit: oh and seller should be able to keep %20 of funds sent if buyer doesnt pay or backs out.

sorry guys, i have to blame this thread on the ambien i take.... i posted this last night before i went to bed and when i stay up long after i take my sleeping meds its like i am drunk and sometimes I hallucinate. i didnt really think before i posted this, hence the two threads lol.

i didnt remember even posting it until i checked my email today. sorry guys

sorry guys, i have to blame this thread on the ambien i take.... i posted this last night before i went to bed and when i stay up long after i take my sleeping meds its like i am drunk and sometimes I hallucinate. i didnt really think before i posted this, hence the two threads lol.

i didnt remember even posting it until i checked my email today. sorry guys
How much for some of those pills shipped to 60430?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.