worth the switch?

Participant count
  • Participant list
ive been running an eclipse avn 5495 hu for years. its been a great unit, and sounds amazing. my only real complaint is with the navigation. the nav display is not really aesthetically pleasing, and it is out of date (2008 was the last year they had updates). also, the lack of any of todays features, while not a deal breaker, is kinda a pain. its a hdd based head unit, which I generally prefer. now I picked up a slightly used pioneer avic z2 for $50, and im thinking of switching. would it be worth it? im semi familiar with the pioneer nav systems (ive owned the avic n1 and the avic d3 before), and I do like them cosmetically. how does this unit stack up sound and feature wise? I know its still an older hu, but much newer thany eclipse.

thanks for any input!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.