Worth refinishing old school PG distro block?

I realize nobody here gives a **** but I'm still going to keep it updated. Anyways...Still letting it cure up, will probably assemble it tonight or tomorrow. Ignore the little bits of dust that have settled onto it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

how much?
Not going to lie, I totally forgot that you were interested back when I was entertaining offers. For that I apologize.

As of now I have kinda gotten attached to it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif But have no use for it.. It's not perfect but I'd probably ask too much for it. I know one just sold on ebay in pretty good original condition for 75.....I just don't know right now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

That said, just finished assembling it and will have completed pictures tomorrow.

All done! I think it turned out pretty good, not perfect but a heck of a lot better. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i think it looks a lot better, but id keep it. youve put a lot of time into it and people just wont pay big bucks for em, it holds a lot of value to you and a special buyer who comes along but thats it

i think it looks a lot better, but id keep it. youve put a lot of time into it and people just wont pay big bucks for em, it holds a lot of value to you and a special buyer who comes along but thats it
That's the conclusion I've came to. I'm going to admire my work for a few days and then wrap it up and store it away until I can find a use for it. It's worth a lot more to me than the $50 or so bucks I'd get for it.

you can always keep it for a bench for testing, very useful although id probably prefer something with 4 outputs but it'll still be nice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.