Worsts Feedback and Refs Thread

bought a 12" IA LI, and mb quart dsc 1500.1d. shipped the amp very quick, sub took some time due to IA hold up delays(they were very slow to respond, and gave very little notice to their certified dealers, they made worst look like an *******, very disappointed with IA, i expected great things, i got great things but that's only the product not the way they deal with sales, sales notifications and shipping details). worst was great to to business with, replys quickly on pm's. won't hesitate to do business with him again.

My side of story can be seen in this link. As well as proof of communication. Enough said on that topic.
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/%2Anegative%2A-feedback/479899-outsideshot23-horrible-buyer-do-not-deal.html
This deal was fixed. Its my only negative feedback.

i think the thread played itself out.. we were both right and wrong.. i paid i got the amp its in good condition... im not saying i will do business with him again but i think its safe to say we are both people that are more then safe to buy or sell from ont his site or we wouldnt be getting so worked up about our reputations on here

very slow shipping with me but communication was flawless at all times and we had a 3rd party involved on his end so sometimes ish happens....when the products got to me they were in as described appearance/flawless and was very happy. No problems at all.

Dave

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Johnny Law.Lulz

5,000+ posts
Banned
Johnny Law.Lulz
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied