Worsts Feedback and Refs Thread

where is kyle's v sub and why were you selling the jl audio e4300 as working and now 2 months later 2 channels dont work and kyle still doesnt have the sub you were supposed to send ???? i have been following this deal behind the scenes since november bro and if i get banned yall know why

you're supposed to be a moderator and a cool dude now send this man his sub and quit bsing about an amp you have had for over 2 months.......

where is kyle's v sub and why were you selling the jl audio e4300 as working and now 2 months later 2 channels dont work and kyle still doesnt have the sub you were supposed to send ???? i have been following this deal behind the scenes since november bro and if i get banned yall know why
you're supposed to be a moderator and a cool dude now send this man his sub and quit bsing about an amp you have had for over 2 months.......
Both issues are being sorted out as we speak.

Kyle hasnt recieved his sub because David Berger (basebalz13) dropped the ball. If it doesnt get there soon i will be calling out him myself.

And the dude just PMed me about JL amp. That is also being worked on, i contacted the former owner and Chris at Db-R will be getting an email as well.

Now if you post one more useless thing i will ban you, not because im covering anything up but because you are not in this and need to shut the fuck up. The member who bought the JL and Kyle both know im working on this situation or they wouldve called me out themselves. And i haven't been here much because ive been legally dealing guns and trying to make some money.

Both issues are being sorted out as we speak.
Kyle hasnt recieved his sub because David Berger (basebalz13) dropped the ball. If it doesnt get there soon i will be calling out him myself.

And the dude just PMed me about JL amp. That is also being worked on, i contacted the former owner and Chris at Db-R will be getting an email as well.

Now if you post one more useless thing i will ban you, not because im covering anything up but because you are not in this and need to shut the fuck up. The member who bought the JL and Kyle both know im working on this situation or they wouldve called me out themselves. And i haven't been here much because ive been legally dealing guns and trying to make some money.

i also heard about the xxx motor deal where your guy said you never even said shipped out shit but you claimed it was shipped and returned........im just saying you're supposed to be a good dude and you been doing alot of sht someone in your position shouldn't......

i still love you i just feel like you been talking to others while im at work baby //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i also heard about the xxx motor deal where your guy said you never even said shipped out shit but you claimed it was shipped and returned........im just saying you're supposed to be a good dude and you been doing alot of sht someone in your position shouldn't......

i still love you i just feel like you been talking to others while im at work baby //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
What XXX motor deal ? I sold the RE XXX motor, it never came to me so i refunded the person who paid for it. That was never an issue so whats the point. You keep bringing up irrelavent **** and ill ban your ***. I havnet scammed anyone and i never will.

It started off with a guy that bought 2 8's and Kyle's addresses got mixed up. After I found out about that, I fixed it and shipped the 2 8's back out because Kyle had to get Kyle V's address again. The guy with the 8's got his subs with-in 2 days. Soon as I got the XXX address I fixed that and reshipped out...couple weeks later I find out that the guy with the XXX hasnt got his sub yet. I look into my account at the tracking and fedex didnt show anything on it...I called fedex, got the same thing. They talked to the driver and he couldnt remember any of my packages that day, but said it was a while ago so wasnt 100% sure. I called my fedex drop location and the old hags their are...well old. I went over there soon as I could and sure enough it's sitting in a corner and gotten covered up with stuff. I made a new label personally sat there for 1 n half hours to make sure it went out (I've had this problem before with my fedex drop location and the real one is over a hour away). Then personally gave Kyle V the tracking number.

craziness... he was sketchy on mine for a min but did get it to me.. just took longer then I wanted but I did get the product.. It may take awhile to get his **** str8 and its frustrating but he wont rip anyone off. No one wants to have a bad name on here when your on here all the time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Johnny Law.Lulz

5,000+ posts
Banned
Johnny Law.Lulz
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies