wooohoooo!!!!! roadgear rulzzzz!!!!

pj2003
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
man i got 2 tens (in a box too all in one easy to carry box) that are roadgear from wallmart and they only cost 50 bux box,subs,and all. cant wait to put this in my BMW . man this thing is gonna be insane. guy at walmart in the deli section told me these things were the shizzznit.and only 50 bux. i got an 80 watt sony amp. i modified so i wouldnt even have to run it from the batterry.plugs into cigarettte liter. i bet ur subs dont makes sparks like this one its insane i think i'm goin deaf.....loong live roadgear.. i recommend this to any wanting the best i quality and sound loundness..i will post pics wait nvm jus email me at southern_pool_playa_88@yahoo.com to ask for pics and tell me how cool my system is...

Or maybe your e-penis is deciding it wants to feel cool right now by assuming the rest of the forum wants to follow your worthless opinion. If you took the time to respond to him, you took the time to care about this thread. If you don't care, forget about the 8 seconds you took to read it, and go read another thread.

By the way, the reason the forum is going down the shitter is because people like you keep SAYING it's going down the shitter. Then everyone's like, "Hey, this forum's going down the shitter."

So do me a favor, go be productive and start another thread, or go help a newbie figure out which he likes better, a XXX.. or a JL AUDIO W7 HEHE.

so do yall wanna see thepics or what>> at first i had the subs in the front passenger seat but i decided it was too ghetto(and too loud) so i put it on back seat held in by the seat bealt. had to get a longer ext. cord to go to back seat out of cig liter.ran the cord on roof liner..didnt jus want it goin strait to it bein all gheetto bout it.had to hide the wire some how..if u want pics jus say so.....i'm glad to see all the positive resonses

By the way, the reason the forum is going down the shitter is because people like you keep SAYING it's going down the shitter. Then everyone's like, "Hey, this forum's going down the shitter."
So do me a favor, go be productive and start another thread, or go help a newbie figure out which he likes better, a XXX.. or a JL AUDIO W7 HEHE.
No, the reason this forum is going down the shitter is because of all of these members posting worthless garbage such as this.

I admit, it is funny, but i don't think it deserves a thread.

So how about you go start a thread about how this forum is better than ever //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

No, the reason this forum is going down the shitter is because of all of these members posting worthless garbage such as this.
I admit, it is funny, but i don't think it deserves a thread.

So how about you go start a thread about how this forum is better than ever //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
You're stupid.

ok do u think i shoul put them in the trunk... will it degrade in the quality of sound???????? i woul have to buy new et. cord though...is it worth the extra truble

****it tommyk90, if he was talking about RE you wouldn't be bashing him. Hes excited about his system and he only paid $50 for it all, and he wants to share his fortunate experiance with us. Then you come along and say its pointless. A system is a system, although verying in quilty, every on of them still deserves just as much respect as the others. This is a CARAUDIO forumn afterall, NOT a FIRST CLASS ONLY forum. And no matter what kind of system you have, its still car audio.

****it tommyk90, if he was talking about RE you wouldn't be bashing him. Hes excited about his system and he only paid $50 for it all, and he wants to share his fortunate experiance with us. Then you come along and say its pointless. A system is a system, although verying in quilty, every on of them still deserves just as much respect as the others. This is a CARAUDIO forumn afterall, NOT a FIRST CLASS ONLY forum. And no matter what kind of system you have, its still car audio.
DUDE! You can totally tell he is making up his entire story. Now if he was actually telling the truth, wanted some help (if he was being serious), or just wanted to describe his new system then we wouldnt have a problem...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pj2003

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
pj2003
thomasville
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date