Woofersetc.com

lol..2 days. Give em a little time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Id call them up .. Same thing happened to me .. It didnt show that it was shipped through the email but when I called up and they said it was shipped already..
I was looking on the website and it still said being processed so I dont know if thats up to date or not.

2 days ago would be sunday. i'm sure your order was not received till monday and your order will probrably not be processed till today or tomorrow. it most likely won't even get shipped till thursday or friday. your looking at a good wait there.

i have the same problem with hifisoundconnection, ordered some **** friday, checked monday, it says process, sent an email just wanting to know when it will ship out.

got an email saying that i will get tracking info that afternoon/evening. and today nothing still, and it still says process, this ***** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

2 days ago would be sunday. i'm sure your order was not received till monday and your order will probrably not be processed till today or tomorrow. it most likely won't even get shipped till thursday or friday. your looking at a good wait there.
Shipping on thursday or friday would be horrible if they received the order on a Monday

Shipping on thursday or friday would be horrible if they received the order on a Monday
not necessarly. i've ordered a **** ton of crap online and i always always always get shitty shipping. the only company that gives me the best ship times is Newegg.com. i could order something on sunday or monday and i won't have the package in my hands till tuesday,wednsday.

**** i orderded a stock oem bumper on the 30th. i won't be receiving it till the 12th, and it shipped out yesterday, that being UPS ground.

they send my stuff out both times very quick, they beat knukonceptz by several days...and ikesound\ed were by far the fastest shipping same day

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.