Witchcraft

It supposely store power while no music is being played then does burst when music is required. So I don't see it being all that great.basically just a small cap that can play music

It supposely store power while no music is being played then does burst when music is required. So I don't see it being all that great.basically just a small cap that can play music
But how does it pull that power from the headunit's speaker wires when music isn't playing??? Some sorcery going on here

Its got one of them co-pass-i-taters.
2 tru

This is simple science. Planes on the other hand, now that is witchcraft //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

This is simple science. Planes on the other hand, now that is witchcraft //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
NASA_AD-1_obliquing-1024x559.jpg

i would guess they take the ac, turn it to dc, recreate the original input signal at a higher level as long as they can. music has plenty of rest time.

if you play a tone it will quickly go to bypass and just play the standard deck output. It can only draw a max of 14wrms constant. (anything after that and the deck may protect. (ever try running your deck at 2ohm? gets louder but for how long, you are drawing more then it should)

i would guess if you try to get any decent bass out of it it will bypass the amp and play the 14w deck output. i would like to see it play something other than acdc, just about any rap song that has something a midbass would play.

it better have a low price point for me to have to buy 4 to replace a 50x4 amp, not to mention what is it compatible with.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

and i agree airplanes are witch craft....

how the hell is a stupid metal tub flying through the air holding thousands of pounds of ****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

adulbrich

5,000+ posts
Olive oil un-virginer
adulbrich
Ames, Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date