Amp suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sfgsr1

Ca
I have 4 10 in 2 ohm l7 subs that are in a custom down firing box, when I first got the system I had four 1000 watt efx amps. The amps slowly died so I replaced two of them with a hifonics Brutus 1800 watt amp and it sounds great and left the other two subs disconnected. I was looking in getting another hifonics but it appears they no longer make the Brutus 1800 watt so I'm looking for a good replacement Amp to power the two remaining subs or one sub to power all four. I don't have many options for a local stereo shop and will like to order online.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hahaha his brother got some from a friend. American bass amp and some alpine s 12in subs. From a buddy of his now Eastons chomping at the bit...
Hi guys, I’m John. Been out of car audio for probably 15 years or so. I built a couple boxes back in the day and was definitely a bass head but...
I really like to run the old Autoteks.. BTS and Mean Machines. Its hard to pull like the USA US Acoustics 2150s off the fronts and trynew. They...
This is correct. Those insurance /extended warranty people dont want to pay for anything that isnt listed on the contract, of which to most is...

About this thread

Sfgsr1

Sfgsr1
Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Papermaker85