Wish My Parents Hadn't Sold This Before I Could Drive...

I can only imagine what it looked like got any pics? post them!
Dude, that thing has been gone for 10 years. I'd have to dig through boxes of old photos for hours to find pics.

If it means anything, it was fire engine red, had 5% tint all the way around, aluminum alloy bullet hole wheels (even on the tire swing) and old school GTS headlight, taillight and window guards. It also had red interior, a sunroof, no luggage rack, a black grille and small black mirrors. It was about as nice as it could possibly be for the time period.

My dad bought it used with less than 5,000 miles in '89 and immediately got it painted & lost the ugly ass mirrors that stuck out like sore thumbs. The stock color was a red/white two tone...

Dude, that thing has been gone for 10 years. I'd have to dig through boxes of old photos for hours to find pics.
If it means anything, it was fire engine red, had 5% tint all the way around, aluminum alloy bullet hole wheels (even on the tire swing) and old school GTS headlight, taillight and window guards. It also had red interior, a sunroof, no luggage rack, a black grille and small black mirrors. It was about as nice as it could possibly be for the time period.

My dad bought it used with less than 5,000 miles in '89 and immediately got it painted & lost the ugly ass mirrors that stuck out like sore thumbs. The stock color was a red/white two tone...
getting a picture of it someone around here had a regular bronco that sounds like that but they sold it i believe because i don't see it around here anymore

as the story goes, my parents bought it new in 89 had the burgundy interior looked nice form what i can recall of it but i guess a week after they had bought it they took it to a mechanic for some reason and some ass that worked there took in the side with one of their tow trucks and then fixed it but it had problems after that. remember one time after my dad got new tires on it some dueche at the tire shop decided not to put the lugs back on and when he took a turn the wheel fell off and knocked out someone's picket fence. should have sued but never did. still miss it though...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

slammedincouch

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
slammedincouch
Buffalo, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date