wiring two amps..

Why run 2 sets of different size woffers? They will cancel ech other out. U will not hear the tens unless properly time aligned and staged. Pick a pair and stick with those before u waste your money.

Cut the guy some slack, he's obviously new to car audio, I'm sure you were just as stupid at one point as were all the rest of us.

Thekicker2013 my advice is go to your local stereo shop, and state your situation.

Get rid of all 4 and invest in a decent pair of subs with the same cone size. As already stated running 10s and 12s in the same rig doesn't work, at least not at entry level knowledge.

But to run 2 amps you just need to run another set of RCA, and use a distribution block for the ground and power( seperate blocks for each, or just run another good ground) Just split the remote wire.

Cut the guy some slack, he's obviously new to car audio, I'm sure you were just as stupid at one point as were all the rest of us.
Thekicker2013 my advice is go to your local stereo shop, and state your situation.

Get rid of all 4 and invest in a decent pair of subs with the same cone size. As already stated running 10s and 12s in the same rig doesn't work, at least not at entry level knowledge.

But to run 2 amps you just need to run another set of RCA, and use a distribution block for the ground and power( seperate blocks for each, or just run another good ground) Just split the remote wire.
Thx for the back up on this. Its tireing watching noobs being flamed by everyone. They come here looking for help and being an ******* doesn't help.

He already wasted his money buying four cvrs and two amps instead of two good subs and one good amp
Thanks for not answering my question, and I regret joining this forum because of people like you, I didnt ask you about how crappy my subs were, I asked a simple question, and I was given these subs and wanted to make use out of them

your better off selling the stuff if you got it given to you and buying something that will work better for you

but distribution block and rca "Y" if needed will hook up 2 amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.