Window tinting

Based on experience, removing and putting on tints is complicated. The complex glass curvature and heat-shrinking are far too difficult. So I suggest you leave the job to the professionals. For me, I always consult the expert on tints at TintBuyer for my window tinting needs, they provide quotations, tint law in every state and locate the best professional tint installer near my area.

my celica has 5 all around and 20 on the entire front windshield.. lol, i'm illegal yo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

shops in dallas charge 100 bucks for 5% tint all around and do an excellent job takes them like 3 -4 hours to do it they warranty legal tint, i always go to bonnie and clydes because 100 bucks is nothing for such a complicated job lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.