Will do math HW for $$$

What's the specs on it (brain)? Not a bad way to make money but to cheap. Selling it like you stole it!

Why did he get banneded? I can take his place if this isn't the reason he got banted. I've taken up to calc 3 and Linear algebra and differential equations! If this is the reason he got banned, I no do eet!!

Why did he get banneded? I can take his place if this isn't the reason he got banted. I've taken up to calc 3 and Linear algebra and differential equations! If this is the reason he got banned, I no do eet!!
He was banned for talking **** to smitty...kinda fucked up if you ask me!

sheeeeeeeeeeet let me pop some of my adderal and make some moniez too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I got banned because another member made up lies to tell a mod, and the mod didn't check them.

It is also possilbe that the other member and the mod in question are male lovers. (I'm not sure that is their business).

Anyways, I am back now from my ban, which was 100% b.s. so gimme some work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

West

Banned
West
Oliver Springs, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views