Will do math HW for $$$

math 113 algebra n some othr stuff, those friggin letters n **** get me everytime been outta highschool for 3 yrs so i kinda forgot....took the placement test soon as the algebra came up it was like tryin to read ancient egyptian lol

math 113 algebra n some othr stuff, those friggin letters n **** get me everytime been outta highschool for 3 yrs so i kinda forgot....took the placement test soon as the algebra came up it was like tryin to read ancient egyptian lol
I can help you with your homework if needed. Shoot me a pm. I haven't checked this tread in a few days.

Hey west need your help with using l'hospitals rule on yhe following indeterminate fx.

Problem: find the limit using l'hospitals rule, or another elementary method.

Fx = lim as x approaches infinity of x( sin π/x)

My attempt at the problem, f(inifinty) yields infinity times 0.

So, i can use the rule and take x/1/ (sin π/x ) to yield infin/infin as x approaches infin.

Then, i can take derivative of both num, and denom by l'hospitals rule.. ultimately i get 0

But thr answer is π

Hey west need your help with using l'hospitals rule on yhe following indeterminate fx.
Problem: find the limit using l'hospitals rule, or another elementary method.

Fx = lim as x approaches infinity of x( sin π/x)

My attempt at the problem, f(inifinty) yields infinity times 0.

So, i can use the rule and take x/1/ (sin π/x ) to yield infin/infin as x approaches infin.

Then, i can take derivative of both num, and denom by l'hospitals rule.. ultimately i get 0

But thr answer is π
This one is tricky lol I kept getting 0 myself...

every time I see 0 and L'hospital rule, I just assume infinity is the answer and vice versa //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

every time I see 0 and L'hospital rule, I just assume infinity is the answer and vice versa //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I am drunk right now... I usually look at those and can give an answer w/o differentiation.

X goes up (obviously) Sin(n/x) goes down

eventually the two converge to n

this might help, haven't done this since cal 2. my higher level engineering classes are kicking my butt this semester.

copy and paste from calculator lol

limit_l_hosp_rule.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

West

Banned
West
Oliver Springs, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied