wierd speaker problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

eddiemac01

excuse my simplicity i dont know much about car audio.

Im using my phone to play music through my car stereo using the aux port. it used to work fine up until about two weeks ago when the sound started to only come out of the right speaker. this was just when using aux though. cd's and radio worked fine. i figured it was probably the cord i was using so i replaced it. when i turned it on the sound only came through the LEFT speaker. no clue whats going on. any help?

It sounds like the jack on your head unit has an issue. The contacts inside could be dirty, corroded or there could be a loose solder joint. You might have some luck with working the jack in and out of the head unit while rotating.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.