why the ****

it'll fit, i've been around the same amps with the same size 4g, sometimes with cca which is typically a bit larger than copper 4g and i made it work, you have to twist it a bit and push....

it'll work, get to it.

Sometimes those amps have reducers already on the terminals and need to be removed to accept full gauge inputs. Kicker does it on their 1/0 gauge wiring kits and distribution blocks.

twist the wire tip in your finger to "compress" the wire, the carefully ease the tip into the hold. when in, tighten down. if any frays are sticking out. take a razor blade and just snip them off.

it'll fit, i've been around the same amps with the same size 4g, sometimes with cca which is typically a bit larger than copper 4g and i made it work, you have to twist it a bit and push....it'll work, get to it.

soooo dirty.

**** this is sposed to be an audio forum haha

twist the wire tip in your finger to "compress" the wire, the carefully ease the tip into the hold. when in, tighten down. if any frays are sticking out. take a razor blade and just snip them off.
i know that, and i do that for all my connections normally. this one just isnt even close

My Hifonics amp has 0/1g terminals and it took me awhile to get the KNU KLM wire to fit in there, which is much larger than the terminals. Just have to keep with it and once in, like others have said take a razor blade to it. That is what I did as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

taintedplay

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
taintedplay
dallas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date