Why does my front speaker pop???

mountaineer
10+ year member

I can't figure out why my front driverside speaker pops every time i get out my truck, it happens when i lift up off and take the weight the seat. I drive a 1997 mercury mountaineer the speakers are hooked up to a Xtant 400.4

Does anybody have any ideas what this could be??

THANKSSSS

+ - wires could be touching, wires could be touching door frame, mine does it and i know thats why, im just to lay to take the door panel off and cover up the wires

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Ill also add that, its nice to have rear fill for passengers and for that surround sound affect, especially for an SUV or a 4 dr vehicle. If the...
Speaker ratings are generally a thermal/mechanical limitation of the drivers. Music is dynamic, not continuous. During quiet periods a song, you...
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...
You're not going to know until you test with a meter. Typically even carpeting a box as opposed to painting is going to lose a few tenths.

About this thread

mountaineer

10+ year member
mountaineer
phoenix, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from