• To show off to other people

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • For your own enjoyment/back massage

Votes: 51 70.8%
  • I just like installing it

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters
i am very insecure and need as much attention as possible

when nobody is around i listen at normal volume, but when i am at a stoplight or in a parking lot i crank it to get people to look at me

NO WAI, I thought I was the only who did that
i sometimes even switch to a song i wouldnt normally play just cause it has the most bass

i tried cranking the scoobydoo theme song to get the looks that i want, but it has no bass

Why do you drive around the streets bassing?
I bass because i enjoy the sound and having everyone hate on me because im beating over them AND because i like to see the look on peoples faces when i pull up at a stop light and everyone starts rolling there windows up and looking at me like im crazy because my cars shaking to **** and it looks like my dash and steering wheel is about to fall off:D

i am very insecure and need as much attention as possible
when nobody is around i listen at normal volume, but when i am at a stoplight or in a parking lot i crank it to get people to look at me
And when people in real life make fun of you, you use the internet to be a cool guy. And with over 5,200 poasts, they must be on to you....

You know how when your bassing, everything in a certain radius acts as another big box.

I like driving by starbucks, or strip malls and bass out stores.

The people inside are like "wtf is going on?!?"

Because stuff in the walls are vibrating and making noises and pictures are shaking, and bass is vibrating the air.

You know how when your bassing, everything in a certain radius acts as another big box.I like driving by starbucks, or strip malls and bass out stores.

The people inside are like "wtf is going on?!?"

Because stuff in the walls are vibrating and making noises and pictures are shaking, and bass is vibrating the air.
And why do you do this? Those people didn't do nuthin to you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...