Why are you guys taking orders that you can't fill?

BababooeyHTJ

I ordered an SD-2 8" over a week ago now from 1800woofers. My last contact with them made it sound like they're waiting on sundown audio. I assume that its being drop shipped. I'm still in the dark as to when this thing will ship. Whats going on? You guys can't support your paying customers? Honestly and communication is key. I'm not impressed with the way that you guys do business at the moment.

It pisses me off since I ordered a box for this sub and if I go with something else I'm stuck with that box. I'm not happy.

LOL, one week. Have you ordered anything online ever?

Edit: I went to 1800woofers and clicked on the SD2 8. It says national back order Expected ship date Sept 15th 2003 right underneath where you add it to the cart. So what did you expect, that you would magically get it instantly even though the site clearly states otherwise?

I ordered an SD-2 8" over a week ago now from 1800woofers. My last contact with them made it sound like they're waiting on sundown audio. I assume that its being drop shipped. I'm still in the dark as to when this thing will ship. Whats going on? You guys can't support your paying customers? Honestly and communication is key. I'm not impressed with the way that you guys do business at the moment.
It pisses me off since I ordered a box for this sub and if I go with something else I'm stuck with that box. I'm not happy.
Believe it or not, Sundown Audio isn't responsible for you being incapable of reading that these subs are on back order. Back orders happen, even with large international companies. I have no doubt that Jason will fill all of his orders as soon as possible, it would be bad business not to.

I'm sure it will get straightened out in a couple months.Hang in there.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif

LOL, one week. Have you ordered anything online ever?
I only placed three other orders that day that have all arrived days ago. There is never a reason for something to take a week to ship and not even contacting the buyer. I've also sold quite a few things online, there is never an excuse to not contact the buyer when you notice that there is going to be a delay with an order.

Edit: I went to 1800woofers and clicked on the SD2 8. It says national back order Expected ship date Sept 15th 2003 right underneath where you add it to the cart. So what did you expect, that you would magically get it instantly even though the site clearly states otherwise?
That wasn't there when I placed my order. I don't give a **** what is says now. I'm sure that they added that after I contacted 1800woofers for an update on my order. They didn't even have the courtesy to send me an email saying when it might ship.

Believe it or not, Sundown Audio isn't responsible for you being incapable of reading that these subs are on back order. Back orders happen, even with large international companies. I have no doubt that Jason will fill all of his orders as soon as possible, it would be bad business not to.
Don't be an *******, that wasn't there last week when I placed my order. I love you defensive forum fanboys. They're on every forum. I didn't ask for your opinion kid.

Get a refund and order from woofersect. They seem to be in stock.
Thank you, do you think that I should send them an e-mail first to verify stock? 1800woofer also said that it was in stock there.

I'll be honest I read some bad reviews about 1800woofer and was wary about placing an order with them to begin with.

Don't be an *******, that wasn't there last week when I placed my order. I love you defensive forum fanboys. They're on every forum. I didn't ask for your opinion kid.

Thank you
Regardless of whether or not the back order notification was there last week. What makes you think it's Sundown's responsibility to update the stock status of 1800's web store? Sundown Audio doesn't do made-to-order subs for online stores, the website orders a fixed number of woofers and Sundown sends them the palettes.

Not being a fan boy, I don't and have never owned any SA products, your ridiculous sense of how online retail should work just deserved criticism.

Go order some DC subs if you want to *****. Took me 4 months to get mine. Just grasp hold of your ******* and you'll get it when they get it out. Quality is worth the wait.

So its sundowns fault that 1800woofers is taking orders for product they dont have in stock. Seems legit.
They made it sound like the item was being drop shipped. My mistake there. I'll never deal with 1800woofers again and am just going to file a chargeback now.

Also 1800woofers is the first vendor mentioned on Sundown's own site which is a big part of the reason that I ordered through them. I'm just throwing that out there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BababooeyHTJ

BababooeyHTJ
Hartford
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Hoodlum007