Why are you guys taking orders that you can't fill?

They made it sound like the item was being drop shipped. My mistake there. I'll never deal with 1800woofers again and am just going to file a chargeback now.
Also 1800woofers is the first vendor mentioned on Sundown's own site which is a big part of the reason that I ordered through them. I'm just throwing that out there.
Don't be that ******* person to do a chargeback without trying to further contact the company. You're bashing both companies back and forth and the first thing you do is say you're going to file a chargeback? What exactly are you filing it for, because your order is back ordered? Try asking for a simple refund first. Now grow the **** up.

Has the same national back order message as 1800woofers...
Didnt see that.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif oh well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

so... op.doesn't realize sundown isnt 1800woofers... man stupidity runs rampant now days
Then he trash talks people who point out his mistake.. Hmm, sounds like he will fit in perfectly with the rest of the dumbasses here.

Believe it or not, Sundown Audio isn't responsible for you being incapable of reading that these subs are on back order. Back orders happen, even with large international companies. I have no doubt that Jason will fill all of his orders as soon as possible, it would be bad business not to.
Jacob?

Our ordering system does indicate out of stock; some dealers may take a bit to update their sites.

In any event... WoofersEtc has most items we are sold out of in stock; they are also a distributor so dealers can get product from there as well as end users.

In any event... WoofersEtc has most items we are sold out of in stock
I can vouch for this. When I ordered my two SA 12's everyone had the backorder notification on their site EXCEPT for woofsetc. I gave them a call, they confirmed verbally that they were in stock, I ordered, and then got my order the next day if I remember correctly(I live in Vegas so they're only about 4 hours away by car). Woofersetc is who i would contact next.

Hey guys. To the OP.

I was the one you where in contact with for your 1800woofers.com transaction.

They where marked as in stock when I ordered it from sundown, and that was the day the inventory was changed on the dealer cart. I then found out they where out of stock and was awaiting response from them to find out how much they would sell me a B-stock item.

No one's fault here, just a slow tract of communications as business's close at certain hours. Before I could get a price on this, you did a paypal claim.

There are B stock for a discounted price if you like one, simply email us and we'll get you one, no problem

The reviews your read on 1800woofers.com where all from before we took over / bought the domain name, from the previous owner.

We are are the same guys who run SSA and have thousands of successful transactions and happy customers.

Please let us know if we can help in any other way.

I had a terrible experience a few years back with 1800-woofers, not sure if it was before or after the takeover. They sent my order to the wrong address, would not reply to my emails and the company phone number would forward to a church.

I got my money back from my CC company but I will never shop with them AGAIN!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BababooeyHTJ

BababooeyHTJ
Hartford
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Hoodlum007