Why are my HID headlights blinking?

Yea they are kind of cheaper HIDs but they have held up for 3 years great so far

the blinking is just pissing me off lol

but I will get some relays can anyone recommend some?

and I do have the HIDs in projector housings

hah no not the eBay headlights...the projector housings are from ebay but as far as I could tell they only make a couple different housings for the cobalt so I just went with the cheapest price on those. I can't remember where I got the ballasts/bulbs from but they are similar to the ddm's.

and I'm measuring voltage right from the battery the amps are connected to, the bt100.

I also have a cigarette lighter one upfront that's reading above 14 as well

hah no not the eBay headlights...the projector housings are from ebay but as far as I could tell they only make a couple different housings for the cobalt so I just went with the cheapest price on those. I can't remember where I got the ballasts/bulbs from but they are similar to the ddm's.and I'm measuring voltage right from the battery the amps are connected to, the bt100.

I also have a cigarette lighter one upfront that's reading above 14 as well
Are any other lights blinking, or is it only your HID headlights? And when you say blinking, do you mean completely shutting off and then back on, or just dimming?

Are any other lights blinking, or is it only your HID headlights? And when you say blinking, do you mean completely shutting off and then back on, or just dimming?
I haven't noticed any other lights dimming but I will check tomorrow

any yea they blink, I read HIDs don't dim they just shut off for a split second because they burn a gas instead of a regular filament

to me it seems like some type of power issue

I haven't noticed any other lights dimming but I will check tomorrow any yea they blink, I read HIDs don't dim they just shut off for a split second because they burn a gas instead of a regular filament

to me it seems like some type of power issue
If they are the only lights doing it, I would look directly at a connection issue.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.