whos hittin?

kickers have the highest return/repair rate of any name brand subs mainly squares.
Now, im not a fan of either, never saw enough out of any of them to make up for the price.. but im guessing that this return and repair rate has a lot to do with these punk kids and there "OMGZ i got t3h kick3r subz" and giving them to much junk power. again this is strictly a guess and im not saying there good, but you have to look at the user's.

Now, im not a fan of either, never saw enough out of any of them to make up for the price.. but im guessing that this return and repair rate has a lot to do with these punk kids and there "OMGZ i got t3h kick3r subz" and giving them to much junk power. again this is strictly a guess and im not saying there good, but you have to look at the user's.
I never liked the sound of my 07 cvr's , but i never had a problem feeding them rated power daily. They were stinky during break in period but after that they were stout subs. Nothing impressive in the SQ or SPL department but i never had a problem with them taking the power. So you are probably right.

Originally Posted by calebheck

hello all!

I have a 1000 Watt Kenwood Mono channel amp (KAC-8104D)

my step brother let me borrow is two sub box and one kicker comp and I put my sony Xplod in the other side. I had no problems at all, they were just too dang loud.

That sig just made me lulz

I love all the hate that is blindly thrown at mainstream brands. They are mainstream for a reason; they sell quality products for a somewhat competitive price. I guarantee that in no companies business plan does it state that they will do anything in their power to screw the consumer and focus on how much of a profit they can make by selling the worst product they can put together. I do not disagree that better products can be had at the same or ever lower prices, but to go as far as to say that almost every product these giant companies sell is chinese garbage is a biased stretch at the least. Both Kicker and Rockford Fosgate started small somewhere, creating products with the same passion that Sundown, DC, and DD do today. Just because they have grown (more proof that their products sold EXTREMELY well) does not mean that all quality and passion for their work was instantly traded for a monetary gain. They may not be the best for the money, but they HAVE to be doing something right.

On a side note, I would definitely take some of the new RF T2's. I do love me some space age plastic.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I love all the hate that is blindly thrown at mainstream brands. They are mainstream for a reason; they sell quality products for a somewhat competitive price. I guarantee that in no companies business plan does it state that they will do anything in their power to screw the consumer and focus on how much of a profit they can make by selling the worst product they can put together. I do not disagree that better products can be had at the same or ever lower prices, but to go as far as to say that almost every product these giant companies sell is chinese garbage is a biased stretch at the least. Both Kicker and Rockford Fosgate started small somewhere, creating products with the same passion that Sundown, DC, and DD do today. Just because they have grown (more proof that their products sold EXTREMELY well) does not mean that all quality and passion for their work was instantly traded for a monetary gain. They may not be the best for the money, but they HAVE to be doing something right.

Yep they are doing something right, living/selling on their past accolades.

Yep they are doing something right, living/selling on their past accolades.
rockford power line amps are extremely powerful especially for size. the t20001bd actually does over 3850@ 1 ohm. and its tiny. the amps are great, the rest is eh but i do like the fact that they dont make 1 amp that doesnt put out a good amount more than rated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

seanbon23

seanbon23
North Port, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
THATpurpleKUSH