Who sells Hybrid Clarus?

Kaos
10+ year member

I'm looking for a set of 6.5 Hybrid Clarus comp's. I'm having trouble finding online retailers that carry them. I went through the Hybrid site to find dealers but they have not gotten back w/ me (must be off on weekends).

So, where do I find 6.5 Hybrid Clarus comp's? Hopefully there will be multiple places for price comparison. TIA.

i got a buddy selling a BNIB set for 400 dollars...PM me if your interested
Not going to get a better price then that! I would go right there if I were you. I can give you Dave's cell phone number but if someone has them for $400 I would jump all over that!

dave wouldnt sell to him unless he didnt have a dealer in his location.

he's just looking for a online company to buy from because normally online companies sell cheaper than in store products. However that is what i love about Hybrid. Their dealer protection program is phenomenal. There is no online dealers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

well there are but he wont find any of them cheaper then the $400 mentioned! He better jump all over that IF its legit of course.

and dont forget the COOLEST MO FO ALIVE!!!!

and there is online sales??? WHAT!?!?!?
Dude, you smoking crack? He's allright but kewlest man alive?....come one. He's a.....well, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Not going to get a better price then that! I would go right there if I were you. I can give you Dave's cell phone number but if someone has them for $400 I would jump all over that!
After discussing it w/ basebalz13 I realized that I was already in contact w/ the seller and they are no longer for sale. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Dude, you smoking crack? He's allright but kewlest man alive?....come one. He's a.....well, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Thanks Aubrey...I think...:p

I'm looking for a set of 6.5 Hybrid Clarus comp's. I'm having trouble finding online retailers that carry them. I went through the Hybrid site to find dealers but they have not gotten back w/ me (must be off on weekends).
So, where do I find 6.5 Hybrid Clarus comp's? Hopefully there will be multiple places for price comparison. TIA.
email me directly at DEdwards@Hybrid-Audio.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.