Northeast Region Who needs DbDrag Points?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

thorshammer1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Auburn, NY
If your needing points you should come join me for a 6x weekend!

Thats right theres a 3x in Buffalo Sat Aug 7th after which I'm gonna drive down and hit the 3x in Carlisle, PA:suave:

Yeah its a bit of driving but Fawk what a way to end the summer lol

Sorry Rob but we got a TNESPL 2x and NESPL event covering both days and it's 10 min from my house...so pretty hard to resist

Dave it was great to see ya!

Man the weekend was long but it was a blast!

Buff 3x Drag 1st ss no wall 150.2 2nd 39.9 bassrace

Carlisle 3x Drag 2nd ss no wall 149.6 1st 39.9 bassrace

Carlisle 3x NSPL 1st and New Trunk record holder 150.0, 1st trunk hardcore (door open) 151.1, 1st NSPL style bassrace 139.9

I got lots of pics for those interested lol Was even the Kini Judge on sat in Buffalo lol

I was one of the kini judges at Saturdays show

Zi6_0886.jpg

Zi6_0887.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.