Who just saved $40 on a circle jig??

My63bug

Senior VIP Member
THIS GUY!! THATS WHO!

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg580/jjzickowski1/20170702_135319_zpszqnbntrg.jpg' alt='20170702_135319_zpszqnbntrg.jpg'>

}[/img]

all u da*n PORT HEADS..............so u have ported box and amps wired and all how does that icon sound tuned that low? is the zapco strong? idk if i remember u ever saying..

Your gonna regret it. Because the jig offers many sizes to choose from //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Esp if your working with diff sized subs/speakers.

all u da*n PORT HEADS..............so u have ported box and amps wired and all how does that icon sound tuned that low? is the zapco strong? idk if i remember u ever saying..
I haven't got that far right now my setup is how you see below. That Elbow on my head is not the correct elbow. I believe I have the correct elbow coming though... right now I have the new icon in the car being broken in when I can. Then I'll pull it out and start breaking in the recone. Hoping to get this **** box built soon.. at least you're far enough so I can check the sound quality make sure it's a keeper. Then I got to pull it out and go to town on the Cosmetics of the box

Your gonna regret it. Because the jig offers many sizes to choose from //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Esp if your working with diff sized subs/speakers.
Hopefully its only gonna be 6 holes and im done.. im sure ill pick one up one day. Right now its 40 twards a 2nd amp. Or 2nd alt

I did the same and you can use it for any size hole same as jig by simply moving pivot point and worked fine for every build I have done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the same and you can use it for any size hole same as jig by simply moving pivot point and worked fine for every build I have done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This. Need a new size, drill a new hole. All done.

Also did the same on my router table, so I can do smaller holes on the table

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

My63bug

Senior VIP Member
My63bug
Vacaville ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from