who is all looking to go to finals this year?

hmm i wonder if ill have the cash avaliable in november... Asking for time off might be a little unreasonable for being @ a new job also.

But ill do what i can to go.

maybe i will go if i can get enough points and get louder //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

It's official!!

I am going to USACi finals (as a visitor)

I fly in on Fri and fly out on Mon. I am staying at the Raddisson as that is closest to the show. Anyone else staying there? Also, what are some good things to do in KC?

Im going, so is my entire team of course since we're based in louisville. We'll be attending the DB Drag Finals / MECA KY State Finals of course. We have 12 confirmed vehciles to compete this year so far.

I'll be going just to spectate. Really ***** in kc metro,at least to me. The bars are cool,but the strip clubs ****. Go to Lawrence if you want to hit the strip clubs.

planning on going to drag finals...

meca finals? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif whats that?

Loyd L.

I am competing in Iasca and DB Drag finals and if I have the money then I will also be competing at USAC finals.

I'll be going just to spectate. Really ***** in kc metro,at least to me. The bars are cool,but the strip clubs ****. Go to Lawrence if you want to hit the strip clubs.
I guess you will have to show us around then...not to big on strip clubs anyways, unless it is a 1 armed stripper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.