who is all looking to go to finals this year?

matt and brad might? it would be a serious bad thing if they didnt. they are last yrs champs

Matt moved off to Washington. Brad is really busy at Innovative Rides. Brad talked about driving to my house and riding the rest of the way. Matt talked about flying to my house a week early and helping us test.

Needless to say I have most of thier old equipment and DJman and I are trying to find another car to run.

Isn't the DB Drag finals in Louisville, KY? Or are there others? I'll be at that one spectating but competing in the MECA event at the same time. I don't know which dumbass picked Louisville for a finals location when there are NO DB Drag events in Kentucky (or very little). I'll also be at MECA finals.

i guess u dont remember me lol
i remember you i also know you were altogether matt brad jntar and you. just saying if nothing else to keep paticipation/spectator numbers up it means alot for great competitors to be there weither they are actually competing or not. besides that u already said you was GOING!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif id do spl contests but for sum reason i cant seem to fit a 18" in my reg cab s10 lol..not only that but if it knocked all my rust off id prolly only have like 2 quarter panels left on it lol

Matt moved off to Washington. Brad is really busy at Innovative Rides. Brad talked about driving to my house and riding the rest of the way. Matt talked about flying to my house a week early and helping us test.
Needless to say I have most of thier old equipment and DJman and I are trying to find another car to run.
ahhhhh i didnt know when matt was moving but i think with what you guys went through last year you know what to expect. did you guys keep the same box? also what class?

Ill go to Drag finals just to watch and support my team but ill compete at MECA finals //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Isn't the DB Drag finals in Louisville, KY? Or are there others? I'll be at that one spectating but competing in the MECA event at the same time. I don't know which dumbass picked Louisville for a finals location when there are NO DB Drag events in Kentucky (or very little). I'll also be at MECA finals.
It's in louisville because its a HOT spot to have it at. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nice convention center, brand new hotel, and near a ton of bars. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'll have to meet you at db drag finals, i always like meeting people from the forums in person. If I don't catch ya there, then definitely at MECA finals. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

We'll be at dbdrag finals with my van in Extreme3-4, the Blazer in Extreme1, and a CRX in Street B.

We might go to Usac to get a head start on drag points for next year.

We'll be at dbdrag finals with my van in Extreme3-4, the Blazer in Extreme1, and a CRX in Street B.
We might go to Usac to get a head start on drag points for next year.
u get a jump start also for doing good at finals..lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.