Who here is getting loud in a Scion TC?

Thanks guys, Yeah just time to move on. Building another car for my playtoy, one I always wanted to build. Just had a dream of owning a show winning car, and well I lived that dream so it is done. over 15 1st place or best of show awards at many large and super large events.
IDmax's sold, The IDQ's sold as well. The DLS A6 sold, I have a pair of A3's for sale along with XS65 image dynamics front stage & an alpine iva-d310 left.

Also yes, those are authentic 5zr's & they are for sale "5 rims, 4 of which with very good condition falken azenis 235/40/18's. Asking $1300 for the set.
Oooooo... I want your rims baddddd. Are they the hyper black or silver or chrome? Look to be the black. I take it they're for sale on SL?

Oooooo... I want your rims baddddd. Are they the hyper black or silver or chrome? Look to be the black. I take it they're for sale on SL?
hyperblack and for sale on scionlife //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well, I've been eyeballing this and was wondering what you TC owners are doing with your setups, and what kind of numbers you're putting up?
I think it's a pretty smokin deal, and after I sell my truck(already have it sold to a guy, just waiting for the title to come in) I'll probably pick this up, save hella $$$ on gas, and hopefully put up some mid 50's outlaw.
Definitely carfax that ****.

That is really suspiciously inexpensive for a good trim level. I could see a gas guzzler going for supercheap like that but a reasonably fuel efficient car going that low is a bit suspicious to me.

Maybe it's just a good deal, but I'm a cynic.

Definitely carfax that ****.
That is really suspiciously inexpensive for a good trim level. I could see a gas guzzler going for supercheap like that but a reasonably fuel efficient car going that low is a bit suspicious to me.

Maybe it's just a good deal, but I'm a cynic.
I'll have my mechanic check it out before I buy it...if it's a salvage/flood vehicle I'll know from the title.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.