Who does good amp repairs for a reasonble price

Participant count
  • Participant list
how much is the amp worth? id talk to db-r

what exactly do you think is the problem with it, making the 80prs act up? could it possibly be the way you're wiring things? TA does need isolated channels to work with - just making sure you made sure before you spend money sending it out for repair

filters might be different between the amp causing phase issues, check out the manual and see if the filters are different. might be a solution as simple as switching the polarity on the offending speaker

disregard that if you set the amps to "full" and use 0 filters on the amp and theres no internal filters

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.