Who do you think is the most succesful company of all time???

The best overall company???

• Rockford Fosgate

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • JL Audio

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Kicker

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • MTX

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Orion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh yea dont be offended by the names of the compnays if your fav isnt there because these are the oldest popular still going companys left. Add otheres if you wish.

I have to give my vote to fosgate. Reason being longevity. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif They have been in the game for a long time.

None of the above...

Directed Electronics Inc. has taken more of a market share in the past few years than anyone I'd wager to bet.

DEI is the highest in my book...

It should be noted, if you are voting for Orion, you are voting for dei...

Or if you vote for clifford, viper, a/d/s/, directed audio, ppi, hornet, rattler, wasp, viper audio, sidewinder, python, and a slew of others... you are voting for DEI...

Mine goes to JL Audio. When I first got into Car Audio, JL was all the rave and everyone was getting them. Now everyone and their grandma has a set of W3s (at least where I live). Over the years they have accomplished many things and have had great ideas (Stealth setups) and that is why my vote goes to JL.

In my humble opinion i would have to cast my vote for Rockford Fosgate. I guess that my reasoning is for about 10 yrs. now I've always had some sort of system and seems like just about all the top systems that my friends used to make me jealous with was Always with RF products and I never really had the money to spend on RF till recently and I finally got some pretty sweet RF subs and A RF amp and I feel like I have arrived!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Mike

I have a punch 45 that is bullet proof. My vote goes for Rockford even though they have been *****d out by best buy. (uh i guess i am going to get flamed for that comment) they have been around sinced the begining and still put out great stuff.

going by pure domination of the early years the combo of alpine h/u, mb quart mids/highs, jl subs and ppi amps seems too come to mind......(speaker warehouse now jl and pj's autosound) had whole classes wrapped up.... i would put ppi in here too but not so dominat now that's for sure... from your list from then to now JL i would say is best but rockford gets some props here too.

i'm also with rockford, and alpine would be my second choice... what i like about rockford is that they make everything from subs, to amps, coaxials, components, caps, and a **** load of other accessories

Pioneer?? They have been around the longest but still as suckmike put it RF would actully get my over the JL now i think of it they make so many things and it endless compared to other companys who just cant match and sell at the same time. I rarley ever see pioneer anything used in cars besides HU they make some of the best in the biz and speakers really are not too much to brag about but are better than the older ones at least. I remember when I first got into car audio RF was all anyone had or talked about around my place besides the rich kids who had JL setups but I rememer the old punch cirlce amps and the series one subs now there was some good ol RF products not that plastic cheap crap they make today still good amps just not what they used to be but still gets my vote.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jlman

10+ year member
Review Committee
jlman
kirksville
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies