Who all owns W7 products??

i do agree that it is nice...but yeah those prices you paid are either ******** or you dont know a single thing about car audio and just gave someone your money and told them to do it. and i think thats the case.

thanks man..alot...

and id like to apploize to all the other i got all dumb with...its just that i sorta kno that i got ripped it was my first time so i get a lil upset when i have peeps givin me a hard time...but on that other hand im proud..so ill just leave it at that

Originally posted by Bumpin03 i do agree that it is nice...but yeah those prices you paid are either ******** or you dont know a single thing about car audio and just gave someone your money and told them to do it. and i think thats the case.

ur correct...i had no clue i was gettin ripped....all i wanted was a nice first system...thats all

Originally posted by DonKing thanks man..alot...

and id like to apploize to all the other i got all dumb with...its just that i sorta kno that i got ripped it was my first time so i get a lil upset when i have peeps givin me a hard time...but on that other hand im proud..so ill just leave it at that
At least you got some high end stuff and didn't spend 8 g's on crap, right?

yeah yeah let's let things be water under the bridge. i be sorry it's a tight system but ya did pay a lot who cares though. i know i actually would love to run a pair of 10w7's if i had the cash.

adam

hey don u got a ****ING ince system..dotn let anyone tell u that u dont! I love that setup..its nice..yea u did pay OUT OF YOUR ASS..but it looks to me that u have a **** LOAD of money..so it doesnt matter...but if u want any INFO on cheaper stuff that is just as good..U have come to the right place //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif..By the way..Don do u have AIM??

Blake

Jeez, I'm almost afraid to admit I own a 12W7 and paid $750 for it. What, am I going to get lynched? Yes I could've gotten it cheaper (around $500), but I didn't. Oh well.

I assume you mean what we have in our current system:

JL Audio 12W7 - $750

JBL BP300.1 - $300 ("friend" conned me before I knew enough about this stuff)

Rockford Fosgate RFX9000 - $350

Eclipse 33250 - $300

MB Quart DSD313 - $350 (overpriced local shop.. *sigh*)

Labor - $600

Total - $2650

The labor cost was a complete joke - they didn't do what they were supposed to do (install the Eclipse 33250 and the MB Quart DSD313's), and ended up totally redoing my entire system. I mean, they did an awesome job, but I wasn't expecting to pay that kind of cash. Easily could've done the whole thing myself, but I wanted to just get it done right the first time (instead of my usual two or three tries at getting it right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif).

I haven't added up the costs of what my eventual layout will be yet.. And I think I'd better not. I just know it's going to be well over $7000 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

EDIT:

I'd like to note that I haven't had my system properly measured yet, only what I did with the dinky little $30 Radio Shack SPL meter, which isn't overly accurate anyway. Might be higher on a proper mic, might be lower. But I'm not getting it measured until I have the SPL part of my system done (hopefully end of summer?).

had 2 10w7..sold one of it. one of them was shortly powered by a DEI 1100d amp.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

don king thas one hella nice system major props even if u did pay 8k have u ever been to any comp's? u would proly do preatty well in sq i would think.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SoundsUnlimited

10+ year member
Loudest MOFO on the ROAD!
SoundsUnlimited
Roxboro, North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date