whining noise from speakers and more..

Participant count
  • Participant list

nightrider45
10+ year member

I'm getting a whine noise when i have the car key either in the On position or when the car is On. It's coming out of my speakers and when i turned the headlights on, i can hear the headlight (HID) charging through my speakers.

Only thing i have done was changed my Pioneer HU to a Kenwood and relocated my battery to the trunk. The grounding point for the amps are the same for years, the speaker amp wiring was untouched aswell. Idk why i'm getting soo much interferance when i just changed my HU and relocated my battery. I also tried to install a sound filter and no change.

update: i grounded the rca inputs in the back of the HU (front,Rear&sub) and 80% of the noise went away. The whining noise is tolerable but still there. Any other way i can get it out 100 percent ? What if i do the same thing on the rca inputs on the Amps? would it work?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.