which would u get?

What exactly are you looking for out of the car? Just something fun to drive ... or does it have to be somewhat practical?

Before you do anything, test drive them all and see for yourself ... you might like the STi's ability to hold 5 passengers and have 300hp ... or you may find you like the 138hp 2 seater MR2 that gets ~ 26/32 MPG ...

- Steve

How about that new 380hp v8 buick station wagon? C'mon, you know you wanna drag in that thing!

On a serious level, I'd pick the car with the best potential for a good sound system (namely trunkspace) :p

i know its not on the list, but if i were you and I was going to spend that type of money, I'd get a EVO..although a 350Z would be nice too! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Out of the ones you listed, I'd go either with the RX-8 or the 350z. WRX's, STI's, and EVO's are designed for autocross, and such a lot of people find their handling and ride a little stiff and uncomfortable. The MR2 is being discontinued because no one is buying it. I think it's because it looks like junk, but that's personal opinion. I always have a soft spot for my Nissan bretheren, so I suggest the 350z. It's definitely got room for some interesting installs, and has the best heritige and probably the most aftermarket support.

hate to be the one to say this but....

EBAY MOTORS !

j/k

audis are nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

G35 Coupe... You mean the American Skyline? :p *drool* I would kill for that car. Seriously. If you need anyone knocked off, I take payment in cash, check, and performance automobiles. j/k //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

earthsscum

earthsscum
McMinnville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
NINaudio