which suv

both look promissing....I'm thinking about bringing my Explorer back from retirement...maybe soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I think I have 14 vehicles right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

p1150652.jpg

Get the pathfinder, they're great for building up in and the 4x4 suspension is pretty stiff so it can support ALOT of weight in the back.

They have problems often, many old cars do. I am currently in the process of looking for another dailydriver and will make the pathfinder my SPL car. Kinda like you!

p1150652.jpg

Get the pathfinder, they're great for building up in and the 4x4 suspension is pretty stiff so it can support ALOT of weight in the back.

They have problems often, many old cars do. I am currently in the process of looking for another dailydriver and will make the pathfinder my SPL car. Kinda like you!
Thats a nice looking pathfinder....

Thanks, I get compliments about it all the time (mainly due to how old is).

I just wish it ran as good as it lookt for '88 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Got any old 4-runners around? they are tanks
i looked at one a neighbor has for 400 but it has major cancer all over

i can reach through the hole in the rear quater and almost open the back door

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.