which sub for a small enclosure

Matt
10+ year member

Okie here it goes... now take in mind that this is for my WORK van, i work for a large company doing in home repairs, and they give me a van to take home and use. I have a MTX RT2200 amp running a single 10" SVC MTX 6000 sub in a .65 enclosure. Im not worried about building another box, but I would like to upgrade the sub to a 12" 4 ohm SVC, the RT2200 pumps out 280@ 4 ohm, 14.4V. Any ideas on a decent sounding sub that will play effciently with the 280 watts... thanx i like the idea of good SQ, SPL is not a thing in a work van, and yes I am bumpin to your door ready to fix your appliance hahaha....thanx

I was just strolling through the Adire website and caught the Titanic 1000 which can handle the 280 watts, and im sure bump some serious lows for a 10"....let me know whatcha all think...

CDT QES Subs............lol, just wanted to dig up a 20 year old post....lol

really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...