which paint job?

j deere is very frikin sweet and origional but,

might get old pretty quick.

id prolly just go for flat black, or a dark dark blue.

but the deere is wiked.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

in fact if you told j deere you were doin it, i bet they might pay for the job? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

= free advertiseing for them.

they have a bazillion vehicles painted every year, all you gotta do is take it to one of their shops.

in fact if you told j deere you were doin it, i bet they might pay for the job? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
= free advertiseing for them.

they have a bazillion vehicles painted every year, all you gotta do is take it to one of their shops.
hmm i might have to email them and see if i can get some free paint //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

**** if thats the case....do they wanna sponsor a bassracer?!!
1 phone call and you will know 'fo shizzle'

you never seen some random vehicle rollin by with some very famous paint job?

ive seen hundreds, but do you really want 'magnum' or 'marlborough' allover your whip:D

Hope you dont mind..Kinda got bored so went at it with the ideas here so you could see possibly....also added in a stack

driverssidewithflag11cowv6.jpg

driverssidewithflag11jomj9.jpg

driverssidewithflag11cokm9.jpg

sweet photoshops ^^
The john deere one is sick as hell, but it doesn't go with the rebel flag in the bed. or your headliner. so i vote red.
what you mean photoshops? I went to the house painted the truck took a pic and repeated haha...But yeah I like the red one as well to do the job. Or a Dark blue. Both look clean and bold

what you mean photoshops? I went to the house painted the truck took a pic and repeated haha...But yeah I like the red one as well to do the job. Or a Dark blue. Both look clean and bold
that john deere one that you did looks like **** lol..the other 2 look pretty dam good! I appreciate it

Why blow the money when you are going to tear it up?
its gonna be like $70 or $80....im doin it myself, and i also have a friend that owns a well established bodyshop down the road

edit: $80 for candy apple red metallic

john deere - $30

fu ck john deere....i emailed them asking them and they said they wont give me any paint and i cant paint my truck their colors and put the logo on it without their permission and bein smartasses....**** them ill paint caterpillar colors and have "john deere is some money hungry sum*****es" on the front!!!!

LOL but i decided to go with the red the other day anyways and maybe put the rebel flag decal..not sure about that part yet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.