Which head units do you guys want to buy?

sdkfz

us
Hello, I have sold 2 head units on here last week, they should be arriving to my customers today and tomorrow so I should have my feedback and reviews when they receive the items. I would like to sell more head units on this forum, the demand seems to be high and I can avoid paying obscenely high fees on Ebay to fund some executive's cocaine addiction, and give you guys a good discount. I am interested to see in what models of head units you guys want, I am only looking for head units in the $150-350 range, not interested in making many small sales. These will be brand new. Also if you guys know of any payment methods outside of Paypal you like or know of please let me know, Paypal also likes to play games with fees and your money if you are a seller.

Pico fuse problem!!!
Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
never had any pico problems nor has anyone i know that personally uses the 80 prs and has hot swapped rcas before. One or two people says its a common issue and that misinformation spreaded like wildfire.

I haven't had any pico fuse issues with my 80 prs either. And that is all i keep hearing about.... Not sure why, i have hot swapped rca's numerous times while trouble shooting, tuning, ect ....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.