which exhaust for my rsx

... okay, thats a hell of alot more then just getting a new exhaust. Thats like putting on drag slicks and saying i increased my time just by replacing my tires!

wow are you kidding first off i lost close to 500lbs, i advanced the timing quite a bit, losing the a/c is a rediculous help plus going from 15.3-14.2 is not a hard acheivement.
so basically you went .5 better due to losing 500 pounds, .1-.2 better from the a/c, timing, and other mods, and the last .4 or so was from the weather...

yeah.

unless you run back to back, it's hard to estimate how much quicker your car actually is due to weather/track conditions/etc.

believe me, first time I went to the track I was in the 14s...I almost cried until I realized that I could SEE the haze down at the other end of the track...the DA was in the low 29s as well.

bad day. went back a few weeks later and kicked off a MUCH better time, shaving over a second off my previous time...this was with NO mods or anything else done to the car other than maybe 100-150 in weight reduction.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

munchies

10+ year member
Mazdaspeed3, zoom-zoom
munchies
Orlando
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date