Which Brand and series sub should i go with?

Bakesbaked
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I am now choosing to get four 12 inch subwoofers, i am looking into the DD 2500 series which i can get at 300 a piece new, also the DC level 2, The FI-Q, Diamond D6 can get 200 a piece new (also already own one), American Bass XFL, Sundown SA, and finally i was looking into GPI audio. Any suggestions?

out of what you listed. xfl seems to have the most bang for buck next to the sa.

id reccomend the ssa icon or Gcon. perhaps an older RE SX or SE. aq hdc get very loud. look into tantric sounds too.

Ik the sd subs will get loud. There was someone in town here with 4 dd 1500 12s and a ab vfl 500.1 and it was nuts. He hit 149.8 daily I think.... So I'm sure 2500s would just be straight up nasty......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Send me all the items. Once I receive them, I will verify everything in your classifieds. If someone buys them, I will ship out. You would just...
I have a few of these head units. Brand new, unopened and ready to ship out. $925 PayPal. Shipping included to conus.
Update: The burning smell is slowly going away at middle volumes. To the point where it only comes on at middle volumes. I adjusted the sub master...
I've got three years on my 320a iraggi. I haven't used any other brands so i can't say how it compares to others. Customer service was great...
If only there was a napa website with prices on it... or are you needing someone to show you how to subtract 40% from the list price?

About this thread

Bakesbaked

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Bakesbaked
DFW, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date