which 10" in 1.5 tuned to 32

which 10" would do well in 1.5 tuned to 32? after displacements im probably looking at 1.3, got an APSM 1k on tap for power, going in the womans Jeep. reason i ask for that specifc box is because I just got one VERY nicely built box for $10 off craigslist. I was thinking something along the lines of a Sa-10 or maybe a vvx10 NON B-stock lol. if all else fails, ill just build her one.. \

thoughts?
@pro\-rabbit
@hispls
@SPLaudio

Most 10's on the market that will work in a standard midsize enclosure will work pretty good for the most part. Port area and such could play a factor as well, but for the most part it will work decently well.

Most 10's on the market that will work in a standard midsize enclosure will work pretty good for the most part. Port area and such could play a factor as well, but for the most part it will work decently well.
The guy was pretty knowledgable, he said he built it to spec for a p3 10 so I'm guessing port area is more on the slim side.

I have a elemental designs 0.44 best sounding sub I've ever owned. I ran it in 1 cube sealed on 600 watts. In sure ported it would be a beast.
Link to it? Or any vids?

You really do have tons of options for that power and enclosure. What is the budget like?
Something around $130, not new, something used on here really. Just need a lil something that slaps, would pay more for something worth it, though.. The box right now has a W1 10 in it, it's getting taken out cause we all know it won't handle 1 k lol, we'll maybe it will.. For a minute

[quote name='04murdalanche']which 10" would do well in 1.5 tuned to 32? after displacements im probably looking at 1.3, got an APSM 1k on tap for power, going in the womans Jeep. reason i ask for that specifc box is because I just got one VERY nicely built box for $10 off craigslist. I was thinking something along the lines of a Sa-10 or maybe a vvx10 NON B-stock lol. if all else fails, ill just build her one.. \

thoughts?
@pro\-rabbit
@hispls
@SPLaudio[/QUOTE]

Haven't messed with 10's in ages. I'd look into something with 3" coil if you inted to run a true 1KW into it continuously.

Go for a fi q or bl or ssa or sundown or sx or tc driver that can do 1500wrms give it a thousand move up down the line //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I have a mmats p3.0 sub w/ 10 inch frame 3 inch coil i would sell you for 40 bucks shipped, i can send it to spl audio for you and he can make a sick 1000rms sub out of it. already has a 10 inch frame. want someone to enjoy this as funds kinda slipped from me and my projects have been put on hold. @SPLaudio ;

I can also send to mmats they said 120 to recone it and ship back but and make new. but i would go the splaudio route and have him mack something amazing with it.
@04murdalanche ;

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.