Where you @ Digital Designs?

dbass
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Wi
bought 1508 from him, said he shipped out over a week ago, said sumthin about paypal taking long? havent heard from him since, he does have good feedback. lmk guys

still havent heard anything. anyone that knows him please let him know im still waiting for my sub.

I would contact paypal and see what it going on. If they say they don't know, file a claim.
im pretty sure paypal's just holding the money till a certain date then it'll clear thru, i'm not sure what its called but. it'll jus say pending until a certain date then after it'll clear. maybe Digital Designs want the money to actually go thru? or have no funds to ship it? i dunno why the guy hasnt just contact me. he also sold or claims to have sold a sa8 also. so who ever bought it please chime n and let me know if you recieved it.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
jus when i find sum **** i need. **** balls

paypal been holding funds for atleast 30 days until u can touch it..... i guess alot of people were selling stuff recieving money for stuff then not shipping it out and still getting the money and the buyer is pretty much screwed..... so they hold it figuring the transactions would be complete and buyer is happy they get their money..... but if he didnt ship i would definitely file a claim!!!!!

yeah i looked up more into his profile he's the famous "micah_jones" whos ships out late and slow. i didnt wanna play no games filed a claim already. BS.

LA CRX_ i see you bought sum stuff from dude bout the same time did u receive ur?

dude still hasnt replied to the claim.. i guess will let paypal handle this. dude wont deal with me so paypal will just fork it out of him.

Micah Jones is not a reliable anything except blatantly late on shipping. Took nearly a yr to get a router from the kid. Good luck.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dbass

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
dbass
Wi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies