Wheel weights vs cld tiles

Participant count
  • Participant list

daicon0

I've read that by adding weights to a panel you may be able reduce the frequency of it such as adding cld tiles like dynamat, damplifier, etc. So, today I had my wheels rebalanced and noticed the new weights added on them and began thinking how these weights would perform in this situation. I looked up wheel weights on Amazon and they are cheaper than dynamat/damplifier. Has anyone tried this? If so, what were the results? Massive fail or epic win? Your thoughts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

thanks for your time in replying and the effort you have obviously gone to, my radio only has just one single wire for the steering wheel control...
Not enough information. Some remote units are radio specific while others are stand alone.
That might depend on the head unit. Some can use a 5 amp fuse, some a 10amp, some a 15amp fuse (if / depending on how much it's powering the...
Did the instructions on the back of the main module not work? They are vague but give you a general procedure.
Just curious if anyone has ever put the 160 mill sundown deadner over some 80 mill cld .I'm talking about the kind you have to use a torch on...

About this thread

daicon0

daicon0
Fresno ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jeffdachef