What's in a Name???

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif "Like Tony The Tiger I'm Great." -Big Dady Kane:cool:

Big Daddy Kane was a rapper/emcee from the late 1980s and early 1990s. My name is Brian Kane and a lot of people call me Kane Money or Big Daddy Kane so I have come to accept it. He was a horrible rap artist but somehow managed to come out with probably about 10 albums. His rhymes are so horrible and I can't see how people enjoy his music.

I think its a funny name and it commands respect. People usually end up thinking I am black from my handle, but only on the inside am I black.

Watch out for the cops... ://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

bootleg was a something that my friend blurted out when he was about to vommit after drinking too much. It's also something false from the origanal, but identicly manufactured or produced to sell or give away as the same as something else.

yuca is a vegetable alot like the potato. im cuban, us cubans eat that **** alot...Yuca frita, etc....its all gravy...

i couldnt think of a name a long time ago to use online and my mom asked if i wanted some yuca frita...hehehe

DRAGNS10, as in let the air out of the bags and throw those white hot sparks off that frame. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif in an S10 of course

bumpin_blazer prettty simply my car has some bump and it's basically a blazer. actually i drive a jimmy and nothing went with jimmy so i used blazer instead seeing as how they are the exact same car. so basically if your ever in austin and you hear a loud green jimmy with a white boy driving it that's me:D

keep it thumpin,

adam

What about "jammin_jimmy" or "jimmy_jam" or "IbumpthereforeIam"

When I came to Michigan State U. they give everyone a Pilot email account. They choose your id. They used my last name, "Wesley" and the first two letters of my first, "Shawn." Ever since I've just used "wesleysh."

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer bumpin_blazer prettty simply my car has some bump and it's basically a blazer. actually i drive a jimmy and nothing went with jimmy so i used blazer instead seeing as how they are the exact same car. so basically if your ever in austin and you hear a loud green jimmy with a white boy driving it that's me:D

keep it thumpin,

adam
what about JUMPIN_JIMMY

LOL, j/k. that is so lame.

i thought about thumpin_jimmy but then people would think my name is jimmy and all that other stuff or i don't know. plus i like bumpin_blazer better don't you i mean you gotta love my name cause it's me:p hehehe

keep it thumpin,

adam

My name means that I dream. Dreaming has 2 major denotations. 1. To dream as in imagine things as one would like them to be or engage in fantasy. 2. The phenomenon of dreaming during sleep which typically occurs during Rapid Eye Movement or REM sleep. It is characterized by extremely short wavelengths of brain activity. The perceptions and realities experienced during dreaming is nothing more than the primordial brain sending out more or less random signals, and the higher order of the brain, such as the frontal cortex, attempting to make sense out of it all. There is massive limbic system activity as well. REM sleep is highly associated with the process of long term memory or learning. People who do not get enough REM sleep, do not learn as effectively as they normally could. An interesting note about REM sleep is that we tend to dream about what is on our minds most of the day. We don't have to be consciously thinking about these things, for them to come out during sleep. The frontal cortex is the area of one's brain that plans and makes decisions on things or simply "thinks" about things. The longer that part of the brain is in a certain state, such as thinking about hot girls, the more likely it is you will dream about women or hot girls or some other powerful association that is associated with hot girls, could be zucchini, all depends on the person.

I tend to do both of these a lot. Everyone has said that my heads were in the clouds. I thought about why. I dream, so I am a dreamer.

Bumpin_Blazer,

I don't reckon people would mistake you for a Jimmy, considering you end all your posts signed Adam, lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.