• Thread starter hotwheels
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 679
    Participant count
  • Participant list
H

hotwheels

I own a 95 grand am and i spent about $2700 on my system and people say that i did it only because i have the money. The thing that people dont understand is that if you buy something at a cheap price then expect a cheap product. I have an eclipse deck four eclipse 12s and an 1800 watt amp, eclipse 6x9, eclipse 2inch dome tweeters, two eclipse 6inch mids and an eclipse capasator.

i think thats a pretty sweet system and who cares if you bought it just because you had the money if you got it you got it. and its true you get what you pay for cheap **** sounds like **** but ususally when you spend some real money you get somethin that sounds pretty dam good. if your friends dont like tell them not to listen to it

Hey sweet system. What your friends are really saying is that they wish they had the money to buy a system like that. But don't worry about what other people say, because usually those are the people who are lining up to sit in your car and hear some boom. You bought the system, and if you like it, then who cares about anyone else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Phatillusion
1714321195129.png

Doxquzme

Apr 28, 2024