What would you do

Participant count
  • Participant list

alex50
10+ year member

Last question about this build.

I got the JL 10w7 in HO wedge box that came in yesterday. They said it would fit in my mustang, but it's not even close. Waited for this on back order because i read reviews saying that the sub in this box was amazing. But after hearing from some of you guys the box really isn't that great, although on JL's home page it seems amazing.

Found i can get a custom box built locally for 120. To ship it back costs 90$. And dealing with onlinecarstereo again hurts my head thinking about it.

What would you do?

Really appreciate all the help guys

Regards

Thats what you get for buying JL. **** that puny ass 10". Might as well take a hit and ship it back and buy better equipment. Ive built a few boxes for mustangs and you can easily fit a 15" in there. If you have 1000-1500w to play with, why waste it on a 10?

Cant you lay it facing up and fit it in there though?

No. Even took out the backseat to see if it would go in. The height is only 13 inches with the mach system. there's a half enclosure for the rear speakers But even if i took that out it wouldn't go.

Why is JL so bad? I'm just wanting a quality bass. Not extreme loud. Just a good massage

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

alex50

10+ year member
alex50
Tulsa, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from