what to use...xtant or phoenix

Participant count
  • Participant list

I LIKE DSL

im in the midst of hooking up a hefty system and i want to know what the best would be for what ive got....all top of the line eclipse separates, 2 15" eclipse titaniums, and the eclipse commander...i was choosing between xtant and phoenix amps but im not sure what would be the best to go with...

Phoenix Gold is definitly better than Xtant. Phoenix Gold makes one of the most reliable amps IMO. especially the Titanium series.

OHHH YEAAA !!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif They are expensive, but worth it!!! look at the other post on the Eclipses if you have not already...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.