what to upgrade?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ajm
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
N/A
Ive got quite a delima here as for what to upgrade audio wise I have about $300 to spend. Below is a list of what I currently have. Im trying to decide between 1-2 more l7's and then a better amp down the road, HU (not sure which), or some kicker ss components. Just lookin for some opinions from you guys as what to upgrade and what to upgrade to. Thanks.

panasonic 7301u

3 10" kicker L7's

power acoustic a3000db

mtx tx6001 components with rainbow crossovers

mtx ta7402

200 amp alternator/big 3/yellow top all wiring done in 0 gauge

I had looked into a jvc avx1 HU but most of the reviews on crutchfield said that the sub/treble cant be adjusted separatley everything is adjusted by a preset where reviews at other places didnt mention it. I dont remember the avx2 being that way when I worked at circuit city could anyone confirm that this is true?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.