What to power my interiors with

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jace12
10+ year member

NY
I was thinking of going with the alpine pdx f4. I've heard nothing bad about it and it runs 100rms to all 4 of my speakers. (I have 4 alpine spr 60s and they take 100rms)

Do you think this is a good choice? If not, gimme something 250-300 that would be better if you can //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif thanks

Not interested man. Just want some ideas to look at
Im not selling anything..lol, just giving you ideas for some other amps that are clean/lower in TDH%, and rated at /below 12v with unregulated supplies,delivering sq, along with under rated power:D

Oh lol thought you were trying to sell them! Well, what do you think about the alpine pdx f4 I mentioned before?

Oh lol thought you were trying to sell them! Well, what do you think about the alpine pdx f4 I mentioned before?
Alpine do make decent amps, and always have, but those specs are rated @14.4v, and Im not sure if you have a good agm battery,big 3 done with 0ga, and good supply line for the amp,and a high output alternator,that will keep you at that 14.4 volts,with the vehicle running,lights on,a/c on,radio on,at stock, you might be at 13.2,so somewhere @50-75 watts rms,.Those I showed you are under rated @11.9v@50rms, and should be anywhere to 60-75 rms at 13v,and possibly more, for a 1/3 of your buying price,and the TDH is /may be a bit less, or the same depending on which amp you choose,and take less fusing to run,being a bit easy on your electrical

Alpine do make decent amps, and always have, but those specs are rated @14.4v, and Im not sure if you have a good agm battery,big 3 done with 0ga, and good supply line for the amp,and a high output alternator,that will keep you at that 14.4 volts,with the vehicle running,lights on,a/c on,radio on,at stock, you might be at 13.2,so somewhere @50-75 watts rms,.Those I showed you are under rated @11.9v@50rms, and should be anywhere to 60-75 rms at 13v,and possibly more, for a 1/3 of your buying price,and the TDH is /may be a bit less, or the same depending on which amp you choose,and take less fusing to run,being a bit easy on your electrical
Have the big 3 done with 0 gauge wire. Kinetik 1800 as main battery and DC power 270 amp high output alternator

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.