What to do? TheNoodPoopler and the amp we purchased..

but poopler you ocudl have told him the truth from the start and not have had this? maybe that is a better idea?

now your rep is shot on this site, anyone that does business wiht you is obviosuly ignorant to the fac tthat you are a bad seller.

Like i said in almost every pos ti put. Tell the truth and i will lay off..... The truth come sout but not even from you from the buyer that has a broken up crappy looking amp. Sure it works so everythitgn is ok?

Refund his money and let him wait 2 months to ship it back to you? woudl that be ok? i imagine no it wouldn't.

I am pretyt much done since you are obviosuly living in a dream world where lieing to people is OK and everythign is fine and dandny since he finnaly has his busted up amp now. Everythign is peachy keen isnt it.

Wanna buy a bridge poopler?

OH austin did you have to sign?

thx Mr.Sector
I dont think i deserve a ban. WOW i lied, big deal! have i ripped anyone off hundreds of dollars?! NO, i may lie, but in all honesty who doesnt! he has his product...end of story.
I think thats a pretty big deal. I NEVER lie in a transaction and would avoid dealing within someone who admittedly lies. Theres no acceptable excuse...

f*ck i know i lied, and this coulda been cleared up LONG ago. but these things you finally think of after the fact.

the amp is not ugly or beaten up. wow a screw was missing to hold some plastic, and the bottom of the amp had a slight dent. nothing you would notice if mounted.

i know my rep here is f*cked, but im gunna do everything possible to get it back, even if i have to ship first then receive payment.

f*ck i know i lied, and this coulda been cleared up LONG ago. but these things you finally think of after the fact.
the amp is not ugly or beaten up. wow a screw was missing to hold some plastic, and the bottom of the amp had a slight dent. nothing you would notice if mounted.

i know my rep here is f*cked, but im gunna do everything possible to get it back, even if i have to ship first then receive payment.
that sounds good to me. **** it would've been much easier to say you just hadn't shipped it yet. Even though for some reason I don't think life came up like you act, I think you were just being lazy. I'm not worried about the dent or screw but I still don't think it happend in shipping. Anyways, at least we got a working product. Now can you please explain what happened in your life that takes 40 days to ship something. You knew I was going to find out so why not just say so??? Its not like it doesn't say on the box when it was shipped. Also I am still expecting some money in paypal.

WELL!!

After having a truly rotten day at work (on the clock for 25 consecutive hours plus a few minutes due to yet another breakdown...) I come back to see this. So, like I normally do, I'm going to chime in and insert my 2 cents ~

the amp is in the states, never lost any packages, trackin info is prob on the parcel still when it was shipped. because again i do not have it here, nor could find it.
After seeing the actual date on which the amp got shipped no wonder you couldn't provide any tracking info previously. It didn't exist since the amp was still sitting wherever you had it sitting while you made claims over and over and over that it was already in transit. Good job, pinhead...
oh, and IF i was a scammer as you like to say. then how come i have yet to dissapear from the forums, or from aim?!
Satan pulled a DOOZY of a scam. Then came back on the forum to gloat about it and talk smack to the person he scammed! Your continued presence here, in light of that, isn't particularly confidence inspiring //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
omg, can you lay off for atleast a day. im not like KngOfThePkngLot, and not responding to posts/pms/aim. im a good guy and trying to get **** done. i do have a life outta ca.com, amazing isnt it?!
I do too, Nood. Part of that outside life includes carrying my arse to THE POST OFFICE AND SHIPPING THINGS THAT PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR. The post office is outside your house, right? Hint, hint...
ok ok, to clear things up on my part.
amp was shipped with all parts, no dents. Perfect working order.

late shipping was due to past things last month that i could not refuse to ignore. Life expenses will ALWAYS come first before a site.
I agree to a point that life expenses always come first. As in ~ if I have a bill to pay and want to buy some car audio gear but only have enough cash to cover one of those things but not both then the car audio purchase has to wait. Bills do come first. This policy does not (or at least, should not) apply to when YOU HAVE PEOPLE'S MONEY THAT WAS SENT TO YOU IN GOOD FAITH FOR A PURCHASE AND YOU USE SOMEONE ELSE'S MONEY TO COVER YOUR BILLS AND CONTINUALLY PUT OFF SHIPPING THEM THEIR GEAR AS YOU USED THE MONEY THAT SHOULD HAVE COVERED SHIPPING ON YOUR BILLS.That would be about the same thing as walking into your local car audio store and wanting to make a purchase and they happily take your money. After doing so they use your money to fund buying more inventory but do not give you what you purchased. And then give you excuse after excuse after excuse as to why you do not have that which you have purchased up to and including outright telling you lies and refusing to accept responsibility even though it is plainly obvious that they are the sole reason you do not have what you paid for in good faith.

thx Mr.Sector
I dont think i deserve a ban. WOW i lied, big deal! have i ripped anyone off hundreds of dollars?! NO, i may lie, but in all honesty who doesnt! he has his product...end of story.
There are more than a few members here who have been on the selling end of a transaction who unfailingly treat their buyers with the utmost respect, Nood. Said respect includes being 100% honest with the buyer. Try it sometime. I'll wager you'll find that it works out much better in the long run. Lame excuse, fella....try again.
i realize that, and have explained myself. Ive been on this site thru the entire deal, and havnt missed a single day!!! Im very sorry to all for lying, and i hope you all understand, i try my best as a seller.
If the subject of this thread, the mysteriously missing amplifier (and what has come out as the truth...you simply failed to ship it and repeatedly lied about it) is what you term as "your best" then I would truly hate see how you treated someone you weren't putting forth that "extra effort" for. In plain language, your best ***** complete ass.
im not saying that it was ok that i did this. im just saying that buyer has his product and it works. I see that there are cosmetic flaws now on the amp, but that was not by me.
im just saying that over lying, and scamming a person, there is a big difference. i didnt steal anything from anyone. Sure i hesitated to ship, but that too i could not control.
You couldn't control it?!? Are you freggin serious?!?I could very quickly name off half a dozen members without trying (myself included) and I have no doubts that were I to actually invest some very minimal thought into it I could come up with many, many more....who are what I would categorize as "good sellers."

It isn't a difficult concept to grasp, Nood. See if you can keep up with me here:

(a) You and a buyer come to an agreement about you selling them something which includes the price for the item plus the cost of getting it shipped from you to them.

(b) The buyer sends you the agreed-upon funds for the above-outlined step.

© You take a portion of those funds (the portion which was already agreed upon is to cover the expense of shipping!) and SHIP THE STUFF TO THE PERSON WHO JUST PURCHASED IT.

Three steps, all easy, nothing difficult to comprehend in there at all.

Thanks for playing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

smilies-11933.png

i realize that, and have explained myself. Ive been on this site thru the entire deal, and havnt missed a single day!!! Im very sorry to all for lying, and i hope you all understand, i try my best as a seller.

How is that possible if stuff came up so you couldnt ship for 40 days?

Time to be here, time to go to the post office.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Austin

10+ year member
Austin
Knoxville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views