What to do first.

Participant count
  • Participant list
1, would you really use the additional power?

2. The drop and sway bar ehh 1.5" wouldnt do much (im in cali so i like really slammed cars so my opinion is biased)

3. Would you install the bit ten and ejoy it right away?

Id say its between 1&3, 2is out for me.

1, would you really use the additional power? 2. The drop and sway bar ehh 1.5" wouldnt do much (im in cali so i like really slammed cars so my opinion is biased)

3. Would you install the bit ten and ejoy it right away?

Id say its between 1&3, 2is out for me.
1. No

2. To many bad roads to lower anymore. She has a bit of body roll stock

3. Not even close. Still need to pick amps, subs. Will probably end up using my HSK XLs again.

1. No2. To many bad roads to lower anymore. She has a bit of body roll stock

3. Not even close. Still need to pick amps, subs. Will probably end up using my HSK XLs again.
Seems like #3 is our winner since its the one that will eventually be put to real use

I still haven't decided if i want to go old school or a new 5 channel. I don't need or want much. The only time I ever turned the TC up was at meets.
I have plenty of old school Zeds and others.I have an Edd Nine 5 that I havent decided on placing in the honda yet replacing old school Crossfire 100.2 and Mmatsold school goodie class D mono@1500rms@2ohms

Send me a text and I can send some fresh pics of what Im willing to part with. Just keep in mind,, that 99 watts bridged @2ohms of old school Zeds Ive experienced has slammed the doggpiss out of a 1ksub all day like a rag doll.NUTS,and with authority,and quality.Alpine Duo-b 3525 slammed 4 old schooll Kicker Still Water tens SVC4 ohm that would pound your chest to hell/set off bank and store alarms back in the day from that little amp ran bridged.

I don't want to go far enough to hurt stock electrical. I hear these cars are picky. I'll hit you up after I get settled into the new house in a few weeks.
Understood sir..The Big 3 and one good AGM under the hood(like the Orileys Super Start AGM with 3+yrs warranty) and like my old school JBL GTQ 400(dual 40 amp and dual 8 ga supply all that is needed for this 4-6 ch amp) and you will be just fine man. Let me know.I have approx 60+ amps that I will be starting to let loose around tax return season

Understood sir..The Big 3 and one good AGM under the hood(like the Orileys Super Start AGM with 3+yrs warranty) and like my old school JBL GTQ 400(dual 40 amp and dual 8 ga supply all that is needed for this 4-6 ch amp) and you will be just fine man. Let me know.I have approx 60+ amps that I will be starting to let loose around tax return season
What would you use to run stock splits up front for now and a 300-500 watt sub? No need for crossovers and what nots but as mint as possible.

Lmfao that's no beuno.. I can't imagine one of those boxes loaded w/ stereo equips going over speedbumps.. Those things alone are rough as all hell going over speedbumps

I don't want to go far enough to hurt stock electrical. I hear these cars are picky. I'll hit you up after I get settled into the new house in a few weeks.
Im running a stock 80 amp alt with the Big 3 and two Orileys Super Start AGMs...no issues at all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date